MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
As many of you know, my dad passed away in March.
This shirt is dedicated to him.
He was a great man.
I loved him very much.
This design is based on the North Canton Wrestling shirt I wore many times on the show.
There's a lot of symbolism for me in this year's design.
• First, my dad and I both wrestled for North Canton (but for the purpose of the shirt, I changed it to Warehouse 13).
• The forward facing flag on the right shoulder represents our shared love of country.
• The symbols on the back are a copy of my right forearm panel (tattoo), which I had done to honor my dad.
• "Pappy" is what my sons and I called him.
• The middle image is my dad's OHSAA Wrestling medal, from 1958.
• The Viking is a proud image from our high school.
Well, that's it.
I know this year's shirt is a little personal to me, but my dad was so proud of my work on WH13 that I felt it was the right thing to do.
He's gone, but "Endless Wonder" will always keep him & all of you, with me.